Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Packing...ugh

I absolutely hate packing. The only thing that's worse is unpacking. Now while I admit that there is some bizarre satisfaction that comes with finding ways to cram everything into a small pack, packing is where some of my obsessive compulsions take over. I managed to mash all of my clothes into one suitcase, with mash being the operative word. I mean, once those shirts and pants are taken out they are going to be way wrinkly. I hate wrinkly clothes. Almost as much as I hate packing.


On a positive note, once I packed my bags and lifted them I was positive that I would be way over the 100 lbs we are allowed. Turns out I'm good, very good to be exact. All of my clothes came in at roughly thirty pounds. I haven't weighed the other suitcase yet but I'm highly doubting that it is going to be over 70. Now, the dimensions of my bags is pushing it a bit, but I'm just hoping the airport people let that slide.

At some point I would like to put together a list of everything I've packed, but for now...I'm too tired to even think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment